You are Invited to Join the National Neurotrauma Society!
Qualified candidates are encouraged to join the National Neurotrauma Society. Below is pricing information on Annual Membership. Please note that Annual Membership runs from January 01 thru December 31.WHY should I join?
The NNS is committed to the promotion of neurotrauma research by enhancing communications, providing a forum, and increasing support on the National and International level.
As a Member of NNS, you will receive:
- Reduced registration fees to attend the Annual Symposium
- On-line subscription to the Journal of Neurotrauma
- Updates on the activities of the Society and important meetings in the field
- Information on funding sources, research and educational opportunities in the field
- Eligibility for NNS research and travel awards
- Opportunity to serve on committees and Council
- A vote on NNS business matters and elections
- Ask an Expert Program
- Women in Neurotrauma (WINTR) membership ($35/$10)
2017 Dues Pricing:
- Standard Membership (January – December 2017) - $214
Includes On-line access to the Journal of Neurotrauma including past 31 years.
- Student Membership (January – December 2017) - $50
Includes On-line access to the Journal of Neurotrauma including past 30 years.
Note: Student/Postdoctoral Fellow/Resident category is available to those who are (1) enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at a degree-granting institution of higher learning; or (2) have obtained their doctoral degree and are currently working in a postdoctoral trainee program; or (3) are currently enrolled in post-graduate or nursing training programs or are currently employed as nurses. Proof of status will be required.
Important: Membership as a Regular or Student Member is required in order to take advantage of
the following add‐on options below:
- Women in Neurotrauma Research - $35-Regular Member / $10-Student Member
- Hard-copy Journal (mail delivery) - $155 (within the US) / $216 (International)Includes 24 issues of the Journal of Neurotrauma during 2017
Click here to sign in and apply for a membership
You will be asked to setup an NNS account if you do not yet have one.
Phone: (407) 876-0750
We look forward to your participation in the National Neurotrauma Society.